TV Use in Raceland, LA
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Raceland, LA, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 10,688 people in Raceland, that's:
- 3,527 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 5,130 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 10,367 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 7,695 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 8,871 Raceland residents confined to network air dates and times.