How People Watch TV in Winnfield, LA
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Winnfield, LA, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 5,056 people in Winnfield, that's:
- 1,668 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 2,427 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 4,904 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 3,640 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 4,196 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.