How Charlton Watches TV
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Charlton, MA. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 12,741 people in Charlton, that's:
- 4,205 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 6,116 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 12,359 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 9,174 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 10,575 Charlton residents confined to network air dates and times.