TV Use in Chesterfield, MA
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Chesterfield, MA. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 1,171 Chesterfield residents, there's:
- 386 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 562 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,136 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 843 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 972 Chesterfield residents confined to network air dates and times.