How People Watch TV in South Hadley
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in South Hadley, MA, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 16,907 people in South Hadley, that's:
- 5,579 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 8,115 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 16,400 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 12,173 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 14,033 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.