How People Watch TV in Holbrook
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Holbrook, MA, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 10,618 people in Holbrook, those stats equate to:
- 3,504 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 5,097 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 10,299 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 7,645 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 8,813 Holbrook residents confined to network air dates and times.