TV Use in Lee
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Lee, MA. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 1,950 Lee residents, there's:
- 644 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 936 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 1,892 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 1,404 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,619 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.