TV Use in Belgrade
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Belgrade, ME, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 3,248 people in Belgrade, that's:
- 1,072 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 1,559 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 3,151 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 2,339 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 2,696 Belgrade residents confined to network air dates and times.