Cable TV in Lisbon
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Lisbon, ME, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 9,358 people in Lisbon, those stats equate to:
- 3,088 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 4,492 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 9,077 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 6,738 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 7,767 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.