How People Watch TV in Boyne City, MI
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Boyne City, MI. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 3,136 Boyne City residents, there's:
- 1,035 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 1,505 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 3,042 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 2,258 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 2,603 Boyne City residents confined to network air dates and times.