TV Trends in Croswell, MI
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? You can learn so much about cable TV in Croswell, MI by looking at larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
So in Croswell there are::
- 2,170 people who watch broadcast TV
- 1,074 people who stream TV online
- 157 people who regularly use DVRs
- 1,611 people with bundled services
- 738 people with a plethora of plasma-screens