TV Use in Jonesville
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Jonesville, MI, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 2,323 people in Jonesville, that's:
- 767 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 1,115 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 2,253 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,673 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,928 Jonesville residents confined to network air dates and times.