TV Trends in Allen
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Allen, MI. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 226 Allen residents, there's:
- 75 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 108 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 219 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 163 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 188 Allen residents confined to network air dates and times.