How People Watch TV in Kalkaska, MI
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Kalkaska, MI, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 2,196 people in Kalkaska, those stats equate to:
- 725 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 1,054 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 2,130 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 1,581 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 1,823 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.