TV Trends in Metamora, MI
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Metamora, MI, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 547 people in Metamora, those stats equate to:
- 181 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 263 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 531 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 394 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 454 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.