TV Use in Mio, MI
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Mio, MI. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
So in Mio there are::
- 1,776 people who watch broadcast TV
- 879 people who stream TV online
- 128 people who regularly use DVRs
- 1,318 people with bundled services
- 604 people with a plethora of plasma-screens