How Montrose, MI Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Montrose, MI, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 1,482 people in Montrose, those stats equate to:
- 489 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 711 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 1,438 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,067 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,230 Montrose residents confined to network air dates and times.