TV Trends in Richland
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Richland, MI, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 557 people in Richland, those stats equate to:
- 184 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 267 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 540 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 401 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 462 Richland residents confined to network air dates and times.