How Clayton Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Clayton, MO, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 12,341 Clayton residents, there's:
- 4,073 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 5,924 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 11,971 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 8,886 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 10,243 Clayton residents confined to network air dates and times.