TV Use in Cleveland
Do you know how many people stream television programs online? How about the number of people who bundle TV and Internet? Well, cable TV use in Cleveland, MO tends to follow larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
So in Cleveland there are::
- 563 people who watch broadcast TV
- 278 people who stream TV online
- 41 people who regularly use DVRs
- 418 people with bundled services
- 191 people with a plethora of plasma-screens