Cable TV in Peculiar
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Peculiar, MO. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 4,383 people in Peculiar, that's:
- 1,446 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 2,104 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 4,252 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 3,156 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 3,638 Peculiar residents confined to network air dates and times.