Cable TV in Eldon, MO
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Eldon, MO, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 4,930 people in Eldon, those stats equate to:
- 1,627 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 2,366 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 4,782 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 3,550 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 4,092 Eldon residents confined to network air dates and times.