Cable TV in Lamar
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Lamar, MO, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 4,476 people in Lamar, that's:
- 1,477 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 2,148 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 4,342 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 3,223 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 3,715 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.