How People Watch TV in Madison, MO
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? You can learn so much about cable TV in Madison, MO by looking at larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
603 people live in Madison, which means there are:
- 585 people who watch broadcast TV
- 289 people who stream TV online
- 42 people who regularly use DVRs
- 434 people with bundled services
- 199 people with a plethora of plasma-screens