TV Use in Nevada, MO
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Nevada, MO. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 8,305 people in Nevada, those stats equate to:
- 2,741 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 3,986 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 8,056 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 5,980 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 6,893 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.