How People Watch TV in Kiln
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Kiln, MS, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 2,733 Kiln residents, there's:
- 902 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 1,312 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 2,651 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 1,968 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 2,268 Kiln residents confined to network air dates and times.