How People Watch TV in Miles City, MT
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Miles City, MT. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
8,093 people live in Miles City, which means there are:
- 7,850 people who watch broadcast TV
- 3,885 people who stream TV online
- 567 people who regularly use DVRs
- 5,827 people with bundled services
- 2,671 people with a plethora of plasma-screens