TV Use in Whitehall, MT
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Whitehall, MT, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 1,040 people in Whitehall, those stats equate to:
- 343 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 499 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 1,009 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 749 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 863 Whitehall residents confined to network air dates and times.