TV Trends in Burnsville, NC
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Burnsville, NC. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 1,552 Burnsville residents, there's:
- 512 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 745 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,505 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 1,117 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,288 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.