How Clemmons Residents Watch TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Clemmons, NC, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 17,280 people in Clemmons, those stats equate to:
- 5,702 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 8,294 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 16,762 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 12,442 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 14,342 Clemmons residents confined to network air dates and times.