Watching Cable TV in Creedmoor, NC
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Creedmoor, NC, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 2,929 Creedmoor residents, there's:
- 967 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 1,406 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 2,841 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 2,109 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 2,431 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.