How People Watch TV in Mint Hill, NC
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Mint Hill, NC, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 17,383 people in Mint Hill, that's:
- 5,736 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 8,344 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 16,862 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 12,516 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 14,428 Mint Hill residents confined to network air dates and times.