TV Trends in Tar Heel, NC
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Tar Heel, NC. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 68 Tar Heel residents, there's:
- 22 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 33 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 66 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 49 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 56 Tar Heel residents confined to network air dates and times.