How Lumber Bridge Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Lumber Bridge, NC, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 112 Lumber Bridge residents, there's:
- 37 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 54 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 109 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 81 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 93 Lumber Bridge residents confined to network air dates and times.