TV Trends in Larimore
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Larimore, ND, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 1,067 people in Larimore, those stats equate to:
- 352 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 512 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,035 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 768 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 886 Larimore residents confined to network air dates and times.