How People Watch TV in Nebraska City, NE
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Nebraska City, NE. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 6,961 Nebraska City residents, there's:
- 2,297 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 3,341 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 6,752 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 5,012 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 5,778 Nebraska City residents confined to network air dates and times.