How Reynolds Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Reynolds, NE, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 83 people in Reynolds, that's:
- 27 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 40 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 81 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 60 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 69 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.