How People Watch TV in Meredith
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Meredith, NH. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 1,794 people in Meredith, those stats equate to:
- 592 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 861 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 1,740 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,292 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 1,489 Meredith residents confined to network air dates and times.