How Whitefield Watches TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Whitefield, NH. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 1,048 Whitefield residents, there's:
- 346 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 503 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,017 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 755 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 870 Whitefield residents confined to network air dates and times.