How People Watch TV in Frenchtown, NJ
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Frenchtown, NJ. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 1,476 people in Frenchtown, those stats equate to:
- 487 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 708 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,432 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 1,063 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 1,225 Frenchtown residents confined to network air dates and times.