TV Trends in Milford
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Milford, NJ. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 1,224 people in Milford, those stats equate to:
- 404 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 588 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 1,187 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 881 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 1,016 Milford residents confined to network air dates and times.