How Manville Watches TV
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Manville, NJ. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 11,101 people in Manville, that's:
- 3,663 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 5,328 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 10,768 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 7,993 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 9,214 Manville residents confined to network air dates and times.