How West Milford, NJ Watches TV
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in West Milford, NJ. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 27,970 people in West Milford, those stats equate to:
- 9,230 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 13,426 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 27,131 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 20,138 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 23,215 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.