How Las Vegas, NM Residents Watch TV
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? You can learn so much about cable TV in Las Vegas, NM by looking at larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
With a population of 13,254 that means in Las Vegas there are::
- 12,856 people who watch broadcast TV
- 6,362 people who stream TV online
- 928 people who regularly use DVRs
- 9,543 people with bundled services
- 4,374 people with a plethora of plasma-screens