Watching Cable TV in Los Lunas
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Los Lunas, NM. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 12,661 people in Los Lunas, that's:
- 4,178 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 6,077 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 12,281 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 9,116 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 10,509 Los Lunas residents confined to network air dates and times.