How People Watch TV in Sun Valley, NV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Sun Valley, NV, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 19,213 Sun Valley residents, there's:
- 6,340 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 9,222 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 18,637 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 13,833 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 15,947 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.