How Adams Center Watches TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Adams Center, NY. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 1,472 people in Adams Center, that's:
- 486 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 707 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,428 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 1,060 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 1,222 Adams Center residents confined to network air dates and times.