Watching Cable TV in Baldwinsville
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Baldwinsville, NY, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 7,425 people in Baldwinsville, that's:
- 2,450 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 3,564 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 7,202 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 5,346 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 6,163 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.