Cable TV in Blue Point, NY
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Blue Point, NY, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 4,781 people in Blue Point, those stats equate to:
- 1,578 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 2,295 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 4,638 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 3,442 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 3,968 Blue Point residents confined to network air dates and times.