How People Watch TV in Fishkill, NY
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Fishkill, NY. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 1,755 people in Fishkill, that's:
- 579 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 842 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 1,702 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,264 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 1,457 Fishkill residents confined to network air dates and times.